Valpak Direct Marketing Systems (VPDMS) accepts materials printed and provided by other print vendors with the expectation that we partner in ensuring a quality product is produced and delivered while meeting our customer’s expectations. It is expected that print vendors supplying this material register with our Supply Chain Inbound department to ensure there is an understanding of our Valpak Manufacturing Center’s environment, processes and operational philosophy.
- Print Vendor Partnership in Excellence Presentation
- Print Vendor Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplied Insert Specification & Requirements Details
- Supplied Insert Specifications Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplied Insert Specifications & Order Submission Form
E-mail your registration request and include the vendor’s contact name and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Supply Chain Inbound staff member will contact the vendor within 48 hours (2 business days) of receipt of the email correspondence.
For questions on order processing and material due dates, contact your Valpak Representative.